The page address is: garby-anka.com
garby-anka.com was created to offer information and services to visitors.
The personal data we collect is only the information you send us through the contact form. This is so that we can answer your questions.
Website visitors can download and export data from images on the site.
We retain the data from the contact form for a certain period of time for customer service purposes, but we do not use the information submitted to it for promotional purposes.
If you use the contact form on our website, you can choose to save the name, email address in cookies. These are for your convenience, so you do not have to fill in your details again when you want to contact us again.
Pages and articles on this site may contain embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor visited the other site.
1. Its use is governed by these terms and conditions, which visitors are required to read carefully and comply with. Of course, the visitor’s stay on the pages of this website as well as the use of any information provided through these pages implies unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Minors are prohibited from visiting the websites of this website, as according to the law they are addressed exclusively to adults. If minors voluntarily visit websites or use services accessible through the pages of this website, which may be considered inappropriate or harmful to them, the administrators of this website are not responsible.
3. These terms and conditions are likely to be modified in the future without notice. However, this page will always state the current terms and conditions for using this website.
4. This website is used “as is”, without the possibility of modifications or other interventions by uncertified visitors.
6. Except for specific rights of third parties (copyright and other), all content contained in this website (indicative: marks, insignia, photographs, texts and all files in general), is the copyright and commercial property of the owners and is protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, Community and international law. This content may not be in whole or in part traded, copied, modified, reproduced, retransmitted, or transmitted or distributed in any way by any user.
7. The visitors accept, agree and agree that they will make lawful and appropriate use of this website, subject, inter alia, to the legislation concerning the transmission of data from Greece to Member States of the European Union and third countries. Therefore, visitors expressly and not restrictively agree that they will not use this website for:
a) To cause harm to a minor.
b) To transmit or gain access to content that:
i) violates any rights of third parties (eg intellectual and industrial property);
ii) offends the personality of others (eg slanderous, racist),
iii) is contrary to the law and to good and commercial morals;
iv) infringes in any way the privacy and individual and social rights of others.
c) To mislead anyone as to the origin of the content of this website, to damage, in any way, the reputation of the owners or third parties, to endanger the security of their network, to prevent any visitor from accessing this website place or any service housed in the owners network or bypass their identity check by them.
d) To install and promote, in any way, any kind of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or unsolicited spam, pyramid schemes and any other form of unwanted content, as well as to install and promote advertisements without subscription. consent of the owners.
9. The owners are not responsible to the users for any leakage of their personal data due to their use, through the pages of this website, products and services of third parties.
10. Owners can use session cookies to identify the visitor. Session cookies are small pieces of code that are stored in the memory of the visitor’s computer, do not take note of any document or file from his computer and are used only to facilitate the visitor’s access to specific services and (sometimes) for statistical purposes to determine the areas in which the services of this website are useful or popular or for marketing purposes. The visitor can configure his server so that he does not receive session cookies, either in total or on a case by case basis. In such a case the visitor will not be able to have further access to these services.
11. These Terms and Conditions of Use and any amendments thereto are governed by Greek Law. The substantive courts of Athens are competent for any dispute that may arise from this contract.
This Cookies Policy explains what cookies are and how we use them, the types of cookies we use, that is, the information we collect using cookies and how this information is used and how we control our cookie preferences.
Cookies are small files that are stored by your browser on your computer, tablet, mobile phone and generally on your device.
Each cookie contains information such as the name of the website from which it originates, its “lifespan” (ie how long it will remain on your device), and a value, which is usually a number.
Essentially, cookies allow websites to store various anonymous information such as the visitor’s preferences or whether he has visited the website again.
In this website, cookies are used for easier navigation of users on the website, to better adapt it to your interests and needs and to improve its use and functionality. For example, when a user visits a website with open comments, a cookie helps them link to the feedback form.
In addition, cookies are used to compile anonymous traffic statistics. We can not verify your personal identity from cookies. Cookies are stored exclusively on your device (computer, tablet, mobile phone) and the website does not maintain any file or database with your personal data.
When you visit this website the following types of cookies can be created.
Cookies to improve the performance of the website
Cookies for anonymous traffic statistics
Cookies for Google Analytics features
Other cookies from third parties (eg social networks)
Basics: Some cookies are necessary for you to experience the full functionality of our website. They allow us to maintain user logins and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log in to your account and add products to your cart and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information such as the number of visitors to the site, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the site have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. This data helps us understand and analyze the performance of the site and where it needs improvement.
Marketing: Our site if it displays ads. These cookies are used to personalize the ads we show you, so that they make sense to you. These cookies also help us monitor the effectiveness of these advertising campaigns.
The information stored on these cookies may also be used by third-party ad providers to display ads on other sites in the browser.
Functional: These are the cookies that help some non-essential functions on our website. These features include embedding content such as video or sharing site content on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences, such as language preferences, so that you have a better and more effective experience in future visits to the site.
Usually, web browsers are configured to accept all cookies. If you wish, it is possible to set your Browser not to accept cookies from a specific website, to be notified when it stores cookies or not to accept cookies at all.
However, if you choose to disable cookies for our website, we may not be able to properly provide you with all the features offered on our website. For example, the commenting service will not be able to tell if you are logged in and may therefore not be able to comment.
To learn more about cookie settings in different browsers, you may find the following links useful. Alternatively, click on the “Help” option of your browser or refer to the information of the specific program.