How does it work?
- The machine removes the air from the bucket, it marinates and the final product is the creation of a tender, juicy meat with the taste of spices around the whole piece.
- This is achieved with the vacuum that is created, resulting in the opening of all the pores of the meat and the penetration of the marinade.
- Constructed entirely of stainless steel by our company with full support
- Stainless steel bucket from thick sheet to maintain cooling during the process
- With shaped rim in the bucket for easy introduction of liquids
- Transparent lid for monitoring the massage
- With a special filter to protect the vacuum pump from marinades
- Detachable bucket for removing the mixture and easy cleaning
- Changing the vacuum pump oils is done by you when needed
- AbiLy to rotate the bucket: To one direction: from 1 sec to 60 min , To the opposite direction: from 1 sec to 60 min
- Intermittent pause for rest: from 1 sec to 10 min
- Automatic stop of the vacuum pump when the process is completed in the marinate bin
- Audible notification when the selected program is completed
- With vacuum function indicator
- With general switch type EMERGENCY
DIMENSIONS – TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|ΤYPE||BMK45||45 L for 20 kg of meat|
|ΤYPE||BMK65||65 L for 30 kg of meat|
|Dimensions||45 L / 65 L|
|Dimensions||45L. 360x800x700 mm / 65L. 360x900x750 mm|
|Current||230V / 24V|
|Suitable||for||butcher shops, small meat-processing workshops, restaurants, grills|